Serving Lake County since 2006
Friends of Gymlingo, |
Thank you for choosing Gymlingo as the place for your child's learning of gymnastics or ninja. We hope your child will have a great experience, get stronger, more confident, and learn some skills in this session. In order to achieve the goals, we would like you to follow these recommendations.
1. come 5 minutes early
2. make sure your child have a leotard on, with or without tight shorts on
3. hair secured behind and away from face
4. use bathroom if needed
5. have a pair of socks ready for possible air roller activities in class
6. sit upstairs watching your child, but not coach your child to avoid confusion
7. come on floor to help your child if your child is 2-3 years old and can not follow directions
8. supervise your child in the viewing area, do not let them climb on rope or ninja ladder, because they are not under coach's supervision.
9. pay $2 per child or purchas session pass for $15/child and bring your child to lower level gym to supervise their play
10. bring your child to weekend open gyms to practice what they have learned if possible
11. encourage your child if your child can not do a certain skill. sometimes it may take a year to learn that skill
12. call or email us if your child can not come, or need to schedule a makeup class.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
At Gymlingo we offer your children exceptional instruction. We understand how to teach your children so they
are safe and happy. With a good ratio of instructor to student there is no waiting in line from one apparatus
to the next, each station teaches them skills to move on safely to the next level, and we give personal attention
to our students and parents needs. Competitive teams are available for AAU and USAG, and they don’t compete until
Coach is sure they’re ready.
Click Gallery to see more pictures